LOCAL SEARCH FACTS
- 72% of consumers who perform a local search visit a store within 5 miles of their current location.
- 61% of mobile searchers are more likely to contact a local business if they have a mobile-friendly site.
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as they trust personal recommendations.
- 86% of people look up the location of a business on Google Maps.
- 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase.
- 18% of location-based mobile searches result in a sale within one day.
MOBILE SEO FACTS
- As of 2015, more searches are done every day on mobile devices than desktops.
- 87% of smartphone users use search engines at least once a day.
- 40% of eCommerce sales during the 2018 holiday season came from a smartphone.
- The average U.S. adult spent 3 hours, 35 minutes on their phones every day in 2018.
- 40% of mobile website visitors will leave your site if it takes more than 3 seconds to load.
To sum it all up:
- Search engine optimization is essential to your business’ success
- If your website isn’t mobile friendly, it’s probably time for a new website
- Every local business needs to have a website that is optimized for local search results
Google My Business Profile
We will get you on all the KEY CITATIONS for your industries. And over time as we continue to grow your citation list. This is done in a VERY careful way maintaining a consist display of contact information EVERYWHERE around the web.
WEBSITE HOSTING SPEED
VERY VERY IMPORTANT STAT
UNIQUE REFERRING DOMAINS & BACKLINKS
Unique referring domains are the amount of different websites that link to your website from around the internet, we have found only 1 referring domain, and 1 link. That means you have zero link building started as of yet.
This is a PRIMARY way to improve your website’s Domain Authority Score. Which is one of the most important impactful factors in SEO growth.